Big Red Zebra comes chock-full of useful information for your city. Big Red Zebra can help you find a nearby pharmacy in the middle of the night, figure out the best connection on the public transit network, or give you the number of a local taxi service. Best of all, Big Red Zebra doesn't use an Internet connection, so you can use it any time, any place, without concern for data charges or connectivity problems!
Big Red Zebra does all this:
* Show nearby pharmacies
* Show nearby emergency pharmacies (Notapotheken)
* Show nearby public transit lines and stations
* Show how to get from here to there with public transit
* Call a taxi
How do I get from Festspielhaus Hellerau to Spitzwegstrasse?
Which pharmacy in Radebeul is open right now (at 3:00 in the morning)?
What time is the last departure for Bus 66 to Lockwitz?
What was the number for that taxi service?
How often does the Ferry line operate from Johannstadt to Neustadt?
Have you ever been out and about in Dresden and had questions like these? With Big Red Zebra in your pocket you now have the answers too! It's a great feeling to know that you've got all the important information at your fingertips.
Big Red Zebra (Dresden) has the following information built right in:
* Total of 52 public transport lines with all schedule variations
* Most public transport stations and bus stops within DVB Tariff 10
* All S-Bahn lines
* All Tram lines
* 27 Bus lines (all 2-digit Bus lines)
* Funicular lines (Seilbahn and Schwebebahn)
* Ferry lines within the city limits (F14, F16, F17)
* More than 250 pharmacy addresses and telephone numbers
* Emergency pharmacy schedules
* All Dresden street intersections
Big Red Zebra is fast and easy to use. It's better than trying to use some website when you're in a hurry! In most cases Big Red Zebra already knows where you are and can immediately show you nearby pharmacies and public transport stations. Just click, click, click and you'll have the information you need in seconds.
And did you know that Big Red Zebra has a mascot? Her name is Zelda and you might just see Zelda out for a stroll on the streets of Dresden or running to catch a bus or a tram! Be sure to say "Hello" if you run into her.
This version contains the latest public transport schedules for Dresden effective 01.05.2014. This version also contains updated emergency pharmacy information for 2014.