Big Tweets and Google Chromecast make it cheap & easy to display live Twitter feeds on any large display, creating new ways to engage people at all types of social and professional events and gatherings.
Displaying Tweets on a large screen has always been difficult and expensive. By leveraging Google's amazing Chromecast as a platform, Big Tweets makes it nearly free to promote stores, products and brands, as well as share live information of any kind, using large screens and Twitter's worldwide infrastructure.
• Any Tweets - show your own timeline, just your Tweets, Tweets with a certain #hashtag, or use any Twitter search
• Beautiful Visualizations - display Tweets how you like: as single Tweet cards, as a fountain of Tweets, or as mesmerizing moving letters
• Flexible Themes - pick a standard theme, or customize every aspect including background, colors, borders, transparency, and more
• Energize groups - Let people share their thoughts, pictures, and videos at your party, reception, conference, club, or anywhere else. Simply pick a specific hashtag to display on a large screen and invite everyone to Tweet using that hashtag, creating a fun, robust, and connected social interaction. You can use any Twitter client to monitor and moderate the Tweets being shown, if desired.
• Share live events - Keep everyone updated and informed, whether its Tweets from the red carpet at the Oscars, or the latest reactions to your company’s product launch. From breaking news to media events, use Big Tweets to display live Twitter coverage that keeps groups of people informed and engaged.
• Display your message - Stream live marketing, branding, and promotional messaging in public spaces, be it the storefront of your small business, the reception area at your office, or your company’s booth at an industry event. You can also use Big Tweets to provide just in time information like reminders, schedules, scores or anything else you can Tweet.
Free version includes a 7 day trail of Big Tweets Plus. After than, depending on your needs, stay with the free version, or subscribe to Big Tweets Plus from right in the app.
Resolved crash when switching to Themes on some tablets