BigCommerce Admin Mobile App is an easy tool to manage your BigCommerce Site’s Store Orders from your Android mobile. It will give you almost every control on the Orders and that to, without any installation required between your Store Site and your Mobile.(Need to create API Key from your admin.)
However, you will be required to enable the API and note the API Token for the user to use it for Authentication purpose. (You can see the steps on how to enable the API for a User at the bottom.)
This app is a secured tool, as all the information transferred between the Store and this App is done via the use of Big Commerce’s standard API. All the data transferred is in JSON form. You can always control access to the data of your store by revoking the permissions of a user to use API, by disabling it, or control certain permissions for that user in the setting section of your Store.
Actions that you would be able to perform on the Orders are as followed:
• Change the Status of an Order.
• Create shipment of an Order. (Multiple shipments possible.)
• You can view the last created shipment with details like number of items shipped and
• Retrieve Order list in order (20 Orders per page).
• Refresh button updates the Order list instantly.
• Get New Order Notifications. (Newly Added)
An Order’s Preview would provide every detail about that Order like:
• The Ordered Items and the quantity.
• Billing Details.
• Shipping Details.
• Orders totals like Sub Total, Shipping Cost, Grand Total.
You can view Orders by the following Status types:-
• All Orders.(Excluding deleted Orders)
• Partially Shipped
• Awaiting Payment.
• Awaiting Pickup.
• Awaiting Shipment.
• Awaiting Fulfillment.
• Manual Verification Required.
You can search for specific Orders using the following Order Information :-
• By Order ID
• By First Name Of Customer
• By Last Name Of Customer
• By Min and Max Date Range
Other Features includes:
• Notification System. You will get a notification whenever a new Order is placed in the Store. The time for notification interval can be set from the setting section.
• A very easy listing of Orders containing important details like placement date, total payable amount, name of the customer, status of the Order, and more.
• A very light, easy to use User Interface.
• Change the Store at a single click. (Can be used for multiple Stores.)
Steps to create a new STORE USER and API Token from in the Admin Panel (from your desktop):
1. First create a new USER
a. Click “Users” at right top of the Admin Panel.
b. Go to Looking for API accounts? You can find them by navigating to Setup & Tools, Legacy API Accounts. Go there now. ( click on Go there now link )
b. Click “Create a Legacy API Account” button.
2. Enter Username.
3. Click ‘Save’.
5. Enter your Store URL, Username, and API token in the Mobile App for authentication. The Store URL you enter will depend on whether you have an SSL certificate, as follows: https://www.example.com if you DO have an SSL certificate, or https://store-b37pq.mybigcommerce.com if you do not.
If you have any problem, issue, or suggestion while installing or using this app, please contact us so that our support team can assist you, at [email protected]
Solved Login issue.