Spend more time driving and less time on hours of service paperwork with the #1 trucker app for Android.
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keep track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable logbook through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap of remaining time using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Share logs via email, fax or screen view. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic and HOS availability.
PASS INSPECTIONS EASILY
Organize logs and all supporting documents in one central location. Eliminate form and manner errors.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you drive! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the BigRoad.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI)
• Includes shortcuts to helpful trucker apps for nearby truck stops, scale locations, route planning, truck dealers, weight calculations, wifi hotspots, and more
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet
• Upgrade option available to an AOBRD/ELD-ready device (DashLink) for engine connected logs
Nearly 8 million daily logs sent to date to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
‘Full Deal’ by Ray Ewing on Nov. 11, 2015
I run 8/80 CALIF keeps me out of trouble 10hr rest 34hr resets been 2 years and still love try get others to use.
‘Best Trucking App Ever!’ by Jeremy Fries on Nov. 8, 2015
This app takes all the complication of doing paperwork out of the professional driver's hair, and let's them focus on driving. Big road has made my job so much easier, especially when it comes to complying to the law with my log book, and submitting receipts and bills of lading to the company I work for.
‘Can’t Live Without It’ by Chris Contos on Oct. 18, 2015
Great, professional, accurate, user friendly.
‘Great App’ by Kareem Taylor on Oct. 17, 2015
I'm a Trucker and I use this app everyday to keep up with my logs and avoid violations. It really helps when I need to know when it's time to take my 30 minute break and my 34 hour reset.
‘Company Driver’ by Glen Jones on Oct. 11, 2015
Great app! I hated paper logs could never keep them straight big road takes care of it for me now.
‘Great App’ by William Draper on Oct. 9, 2015
I use it every day and helps out a lot.
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged into a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
Support: [email protected]
• 30 minutes of drive time remaining notification - get a timely reminder when it’s time to consider shutting down
• GPS power savings improvements
• DashLink connectivity improvements
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
• Personal Conveyance - ability to track personal driving as ‘off duty’ without counting towards daily drive time
• Driver Notifications - in-app alerts signalling the end of a rest break, shift reset and cycle reset so drivers can get back on the road