BigTime is a tool for lecturers, panel moderators and anyone who needs to time some activity and also be warned that time is about to be expired. (You can even use it to time boiling eggs)
Features of BigTime:
* Big, bold, clear use of font, visible from distance (no fancy unclear digits)
* Set your total time and a warning threshold.
* Time below your threshold is displayed in Yellow, Expired time is displayed in Red
* Visual Flashing during "Red Time".
* During "Yellow Time" device will vibrate (if capable) every whole minute; Below 1 minute (and during "Red Time") will vibrate every 5 seconds.
* Option to sound alarm when time expires.
* Option to guard against accidental clicks: The Start/Pause/Restart button and the Stop button can be set to respond to LONG-Clicks only.
* Option to further guard against accidental Stop by asking to verify Stop.
Time can be set from 30 seconds and up to 99:59 minutes.
Warn can be set from 10 seconds and up to 1/3 of Time.
Start/Pause/Restart are the SAME button. After Start this button cycles as:
When the button is Restart it serves as resume (after Pause).
Only after Stop is pressed, does the button returns to Start.
If a lecture is interrupted and the interruption should NOT count as lecture time, then use Pause to
pause the countdown. When the lecture continues - use Restart to resume the countdown.
When a lecture is finished, use the Stop button. For the next lecture just press Start (assuming both
lectures should have the same time)
New in ver 1.1:
Enable/disable vibration (in Setup)
Device will not dim during operation
Help is available under Menu