*** THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE STORE
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
- In guides you now have a new section called "Related Tips and Tricks", which shows you some useful information you might not have seen yet!
- 2 new tips in Wheels section