BikeComputer accompanies you on your bike ride with freely available offline maps - worldwide.
Based on the maps you can always orientate yourself, even in the wild - without data connection.
• follow your trip on the map and see distance, speed and all other relevant data
• plan a route by setting points on the map, BikeComputer calculates the track and the distance
• move waypoints of the route using drag'n'drop and discover new trails or unknown roads that you've always wanted to try ...
• show an elevation profile for the planned route
• set your home on the map and experience always the current (beeline) distance to it
• no need to login or register
• download the map files from inside the app with which you are able to track completely offline. Featuring maps from all over the world!
• When having finished a trip, review your sessions and post them to Facebook, tweet them to Twitter or export them as GPX
• If you change your phone, you can backup your sessions to the sd-card and restore them on the new phone!
• Of course featuring also the english unit system!
/* cycling, biking, tracking, fitness, roadbike, mountain Bike, cycle computer, speedometer, speed gauge*/
✓ Facebook login reissued
✓ Easier map selection
✓ Translations updated
✓ Bug fixes