With "Bill Light" you can control the consumption of electricity. No more bills to be mind-boggling! This app makes it possible to calculate in advance the amount of your bill. Furthermore, by exploiting the camera or the light sensor can also monitor real-time power consumption, extracting value directly from the flashing LED of your counter.
With this application you can:
1) the calculation of the final cost of your bill at any time, inserting the values of consumption bands read directly from your counter. The calculation is performed according to the conditions laid down by the Authority for Electricity and Gas (AEEG ) for the "Servizio di Maggior Tutela" ( band dual time ) by ENEL , ACEA , A2A ... This application also provides a forecast about your future bi-monthly bill . The calculation of the cost of energy is applied to all users who have never gone to the Free Market . WARNING! If, however, you went to the "free market" can recalculate your bills thus allowing to compare the rates of your new energy supplier with the previous ones.
2) accurately measure the instantaneous power consumption (kW). This value is derived capturing at least two consecutive flashes emitted by the LED on the counter, and detected by the SENSOR CAMERA or brightness of your Android device. You can then easily calculate the power of each electronic equipment in operation.
3) graphic display of the performance of the power consumption of your home!
4) Database to insert and withdraw all your readings!
5) Detail bill item by item!
Procedure for the calculation of the instantaneous power :
1) Make sure that the intensity of the ambient light is less than the threshold value
2) Press the center button to start the measurement mode
3) Place the camera or the light sensor of the your device at the flashing red LED
4) Wait at least 2 flashes for the instantaneous energy consumed The charges relate to domestic supplies up to 3 kW
(Updated: October2013) .
For information on the operation of Electronic Meter :
Aggiunta lettura da remoto. Sito: advancedmetering.net