To many bills to remember? Leave it for “Payment due Reminder”. Scan your bill and save it in your phone with Payment description and it’s due date. This application not only reminds you to pay the bills on time by sound and vibration alerts but also generates SMS notification message in the Inbox. Added value to the application is that you can see the amount to be paid in the scanned version and make the payment online by just clicking on the Pay Bill option. The bills are listed in the order of payment dates, earliest to be paid will be listed first.
• The application allows user to manage a list of his payments.
• The user can see a list of the payment reminders.
• User can capture the due amount, it’s due date, and a description of what the payment is for.
• User can attach a reminder bill photo to the payment reminder entry which is taken with the phone's camera.
• User can launch payment vender’s website and pay the due amount if user provides URL while creating a new item.
• User can add a payment reminder to the list.
• User can delete a payment reminder from the list. Either can delete one by one or all the reminders together.
• User can set a reminder time of his choice.
• Application alerts via sound and vibration, which is configurable to the individual item.
• As part notification, application notifies through SMS message and notifies through phone’s notification bar, which includes payment description and due amount.
• List is sorted by due date, with the next-due payment at the top, and with payments furthest in the future at the bottom.
• Payments stay’s in the list until user deletes them.
• When a payment falls due, or is overdue, it is notified with text and different colors.
• When a payment falls due, a notification is issued which visible in the phone's status bar and notification list.
• The user can edit an existing reminder and modify the entries.
• Zoom in and Zoom out with two fingers on touchscreen.
• Unlimited number of entries.
• Scanned bill’s thumb view shown in the list view.
**** IMPORTANT ****
1) When you put your android phone on "mute" or "vibrate" mode, the phone ONLY mutes the ringer and notification sounds. It does NOT mute applications, such as games or media players. This means that if you have the Payment Appointment Reminder alarm enabled under settings, the alarm will sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode.