Biloki is a five-in-a-row variant you can play against a random opponent or against your friends!
The goal is to score as much points as possible by making lines, crosses or squares.
When it's your turn, you can do one of the following:
- place a new block. To do this, you'll have to touch an empty cell.
- move a block your opponent placed before. To do this, you can touch the block you want to move. Then, you can drag the block to a new, empty spot. However, this will cost you one point!
You will be awarded with points for the following combinations
- five in a row (horizontal, vertical of diagonal): 5 points
- cross (straight (+) of diagonal (x)): 5 points
- square (2x2): 1 point
You can create multiple combination at once, and be awarded the combination of the points.
Also, six in a row will give you 6 points, and so on.
A block that is part of a combination, will get a lighter color. It can not be used to make combination in the next turns, and you can't move it. It wil 'vanish' in a few turns, making the cell empty again.
- Possibility to play against your phone
- Multiple small bugs fixed
All recent changes: http://biloki.net/release-notes