BIMx is the ultimate BIM project presenter app for GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD. It’s a greatly enhanced sequel to the original BIMx, the 2012 Construction Computing Awards 'Mobile Product of the Year.' Now, it features the BIMx PRO functionality by introducing the 'BIMx Hyper-model', a unique technology for integrated 2D and 3D building project navigation for designs created in ARCHICAD. BIMx Hyper-models offer extremely smooth handling and outstanding performance even for projects with complex 3D building models and extensive 2D documentation.
If you are an architect using ARCHICAD, BIMx with the BIMx PRO functionality is the perfect tool to present and/or share your designs with clients and contractors. In addition to making the entire workflow virtually hassle-free, BIMx PRO will save you considerable money and the misery that comes with printing plans. You can unlock the BIMx PRO functionality for all of your current and future projects in one step – all for the price of printing one complete documentation set. If you are not an architect but have a building project you need to follow, simply ask your architect to send you the BIMx Hyper-model of the project to your mobile device.
- BIMx Hyper-model*
- Superfast 2D documentation viewer*
- Fly & Walk mode
- Gravity & Egress recognition
- Hyperlinked 2D & 3D*
- Smooth 2D-3D transition*
- Real-time 3D cutaway
- Trace 2D drawings on 3D*
- Photo-realistic mode
- Stereo 3D mode
- Left-hand & right-hand joystick
- Finger controls (zoom, pan, rotate)
- On-screen navigation map
- View history and bookmarking
* Note: The free BIMx app gives you the opportunity to explore the 3D building model, but to access the 2D documentation and some of the advanced features of the BIMx Hyper-model, you will need to purchase the 'BIMx PRO' license as an in-app billing option inside the app.
You can explore the advanced features of BIMx PRO for free either on the built in demo model or on the model featured under the following link: https://bimx.graphisoft.com/HypermodelDetail/LoadDetails/25
- Miscellaneous bug fixes