Works only in combination with a Sony SmartWatch or Sony SmartWatch 2.
The Binary SmartWatch 2 extension replaces the original version and shows the current time or date in a binary way. From top to bottom the values of the dots should be read as 8, 4 ,2 and 1.
Swipe left or right to change from date to time, swipe down to change to random background color. Swipe up to change to random foreground color.
In settings you can hide the bottom text or select a specific color and set the timeout for the screen.
LifeWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- Supports low power mode on smartwatch
- Reduced battery usage
- Fixed text sizing issues (thanks Olaf)
- Compatible with the SmartWatch 2
- Month not displaying correctly
- Added some easy selectable color like black, white, red, green
- Possible to lock the colors so they will not change on swiping