We're making mobile search better. With the Bing app, you not only get great results in the app, but also get answers in the context of what you're doing in your other apps. The best part: you get rewarded for using Bing with Rewards such as Amazon, Starbucks and other gift cards.
Bing snapshots available in other apps
• Beautiful and useful answers show up when you long-press (or swipe up from) the home button while using one of your favorite apps. Bing detects things on the page, and shows you snapshot of information and useful actions related to these things. No need to leave your app just to look up information on something that caught your eye - do it right in the snapshot. And when you're done, it's easy to dismiss it to go back to what you were doing.
• Bing also connects users to the best apps and services that allow them to do more. Whether it's a travel destination, a restaurant, a celebrity, or a song, the snapshot will have links to apps that help you get things done (e.g. book tours, read reviews, see pictures and videos, read the lyrics) .
• Bing requires permission to Android's Accessibility feature for snapshots on tap to work.
Simple, private, and customizable
• Take a screenshot, bookmark pages you want to remember, and share what you find with your social networks.
• Go into private mode so that Bing doesn't save your search and browsing history.
• Use shortcuts in the app menu to access weather, news, trending images quickly.
• Keep track of results you find with multiple tabs.
Beautiful Bing image of the day
• Enjoy beautiful daily homepage images and set them as your phone wallpaper with one click.
• Browse the gallery for previous homepage images.
Search Bing, Earn free rewards
• Sign in to earn Bing Rewards (US Residents only) and redeem them for gift cards and other prizes.
* Some features are not available in all countries.
Thanks for your feedback! Improvements in this update focus on cleaner interactions in the app, including: sidebar menu, feedback, floating Bing button, and remembering the last page opened in the app.