With over 800 unique multiple-choice test questions, Biology Examstutor is an essential A Level Biology exam revision app. Instant feedback for each question helps you identifying the correct response to questions you answer incorrectly. Reinforcing your understanding of key topics you may be examined on at A Level.
Combined with the facility to link to further revision support on examstutor.com used by leading schools and colleges across the UK, this app will be updated with additional topic tests and questions throughout your studies.
Exam Board Revision Pathways, map key topics in your AS and A2 Biology Exams. Revise a specific Topic, or create Random Tests, with questions drawn from all key topics in a specific Unit, or from across the entire A level.
A level Biology is an advanced qualification studied by UK and international students prior to attending University. This app can be used by anyone wishing to develop an advanced understanding of Biology.
· Topic Tests: Covering over 50+ examined topics
· Random Tests: Choose the number of questions randomly drawn from either the entire A level or the unit you are currently revising.
· Instant Feedback : Correct Answers identified if you get a question wrong, reinforcing learning.
· Revision Pathways : Exam Board mapping
· Report Card : tracking your performance in all the tests you take, whilst charting your understanding of each topic prior to you sitting exams.
Topics covered include:
Big molecules, Cell Structure, Enzymes, Eukaryotic Cells, Plasma Membrane, Prokaryotic Cells, Blood Vessels, Circulation, Controlling Heart Rate, Digestion, Osmosis, Phloem, Stem Structure, Transport of respiratory gases, Phloem Tissue, Xylem, Diversity, Genes and genetics, Genetic Engineering, Nucleic Acids, Cell cycle, Variation, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Homeostasis, Nerve Cell Structure, Synapses, Cloning……
Exam Boards mapped include:
Copyright (c) Examstutor Limited 2011