Synchronize your contacts and events between your Android device and Mozilla Thunderbird, Lightning and Sunbird on your PC. Keep your information up to date automatically: every modification on any device is automatically transferred to the other device.
Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
- BirdieSync could consider two different Android devices as the same device
- Android device with dual SIM, could be considered as two different devices
- An event attendee with an incorrect participation status or role could stop the whole synchronization
- Yearly events synchronized from the Android device could have an incorrect date
- In BirdieSync account, if postal address had separated fields in Android Contact app, fields were not properly synchronized to Thunderbird