Birthday Reminder GL is an application that will keep you reminded with your contact's birthday, anniversaries and other events. Events are collected from contacts (you can choose source accounts) or/and own database that stores events unrelated to the contacts. You can also synchronize with Facebook birthdays. You can also manage events (add, edit, delete, set additional fields). Application at specified time can remind you about incoming events. There is also a widgets (1x1, 4x1) that shows you how many events falls in the coming days.
Other main features: zodiac signs (also Chinese), appearance settings.
This application works for thousands users, so if something goes really wrong, please rather send a message to the author than leave a comment. If you want this program to better meet your needs, share ideas on http://abr.uservoice.com
You can use all features for free for 7 days after installation. After this time Nag dialog will be displayed while using Pro features. You can permanently disable Pro functions (in settings) to remove this dialog or buy registration code (which also removes ads).
Why application needs Internet permission:
- for Facebook synchronizations,
- for Ads
Why application needs Phone permission:
- cos it allow you to directly call jubilarian
- all GL Demo features: add/edit/modify contact's events, external databse, 4x1 widget (2.1.0),
- sorting on main list (2.1.0),
- source accounts selector (2.1.0),
- compatibility with Armv7a, Mips and x86 architectures (2.1.1)
- update Facebook SDK (2.1.2)
- widget menu (2.1.0),
- widget engine (2.1.0)
- minor bugs (1.2.3)