The Bit Spicy app is the best way to keep up with the latest recipes and meals. Check the event listings to find what the current suggested recipe is or look through past events to recreate recipes of weeks gone by. Keep up to date with the latest news, special announcements and offers instantly.
Simply use the app to check in and take photos and they will seamlessly share with those around you and onto the Bit Spicy website, giving you a 360º view of how to create the meals and the end product.
Connect the app with Facebook and Twitter and you can instantly share your posts direct to your social accounts. You can even share recipes by inviting friends to the event.
- Every photo/comment made is shared in the live Event Stream, allowing you to see the recipes from different perspectives.
- Unrivalled experience - Check in and post to the live stream and interact with fellow friends and fans. Chat, discuss and advise.
- Stuck for ideas? Visit the current and past events list to see recipes that Bit Spicy are fans of.
- Share with everyone. Your favourite recipes and meals can be easily shared to your Facebook and Twitter feeds instantly.
- Stay up to date with all the latest news, views, content and recipes from Bit Spicy and fellow fans.
- Get special offers and discounts direct from Bit Spicy.
- Bookmark all your favourite meals and receive reminders to ensure you remember to buy the ingredients.
- Easily suggest meals to friends and family by inviting them to recipe events.
- Relive your experience time and again in the event stream.
- Collaborate by giving and receiving likes, as well as live commenting during the period recipes are live.
- Personalise your photos with filters such as Black & White, Sepia and Coquin
Fixed issue with app crashing when trying to use Twitter
Integrated facebook SDK to login, invite to app, share event or share posts using facebook feed dialogue.
Fixed issue with saving list view position of the event post stream when navigating to and from post comments.
Added batching when saving followed users.
Fixed issue with images not being displayed in the event post stream.
Added batched saving of event posts and comments.
Added support for paginated loading of bookmarked events.