As FEATURED ON TIME.COM and LIFEHACKER!
Connect with readers. Explore real bookshelves. Discover new books.
Get free and discounted ebooks and audiobooks.
Connect with readers.
- Search for your favourite authors, celebrities and books
- Follow your friends to keep up with what they’re reading and talking about.
- Rate and discuss books you love.
Explore bookshelves to discover your next read.
- Shelfie turns your phone into a book discovery adventure.
- Explore real shelves (shelfies) from personal libraries around the world.
- Add new finds to your wish list
Digitize your library by taking a Shelfie.
- Add your library by taking a Shelfie – a photo of your shelf.
- We’ll let you know which books are eligible for free or as discounted ebooks and audiobooks.
- Over 250,000 free and discounted ebooks and audiobooks.
- Now with Goodreads integration. Login with Goodreads, sync your books and see which are eligible.
How to get free and discounted ebooks and audiobooks.
- when you own the print edition.
1. Take a picture of your bookshelf (Shelfie) to see what books are eligible.
2. Scan the barcode to start claiming your ebook or audiobook.
- Shelfie is free to use. We offer both free and discounted ebooks and audiobooks.
- There are over 250,000 eligible books on the app — and we’re adding more.
- Some ebooks are DRM-protected, most are DRM-free. Email [email protected]
if you need help getting an Adobe DRM'd ebook to load onto your eReader.
And since people often have trouble spelling BitLit and Shelfie, here’s a few alternatives: Bit-Lit, Bit Lit and Shelfy.
This release brings lots of new features:
* Sign in with your Facebook account
* Sign in with your Goodreads account and sync your Goodreads and Shelfie libraries
* Follow all your Facebook friends that use Shelfie
* Follow all your contacts that use Shelfie
* Privacy controls allowing you to make your account private
* Option to delete your account