[Requires ROOT to Capture]
This is the Trial Version of the paid app bitShark
bitShark is a powerful and feature rich packet capture and analysis application for Android
It's like Wireshark for Android!
Differences between Full and Trial Version:
- Trial limited to 300 packets per capture session
- Trial limited to 10 capture sessions
- Trial cannot open offline PCAP files
NOTE: Please uninstall the Trial Version after purchasing the full version of bitShark. The trial version and the full version are not meant to run simultaneously; doing so will cause the applications to crash.
Pro Version On Sale until end of April! Get it now!
FULL VERSION FEATURES
- Realtime view/inspection of incoming packets
- Network packet capture to PCAP file format from any interface (Wifi or Cellular)
- Detailed inspection of a wide range of IP networking protocols
- Supports tcpdump style capture filter syntax
- Ability to open and analyze offline PCAP files
- Built-in file browser for choosing PCAP files to open from anywhere on your device
- Detailed statistical analysis of PCAP files
- Powerful filtering architecture allows user to build complex filtered views of offline data
- Ability to export PCAP stats to PDF
- Ability to export individual packets to separate PCAP file
- Ability to reassemble and save web images from TCP streams
(works with popular apps and mobile sites like Facebook and Instagram!)
Full version available for purchase here:
IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, Web Images, HTML, DNS, mDNS, ICMP, ARP, Ethernet, PPP, SNAP, SLL, 802.3, 802.2, SIP, SDP, VLAN (802.1q), L2TP
NOTE: This application requires ROOT permission to capture live packets.
Using this application on Android 4.2 with full device encryption enabled or forcing the app to be moved to external storage may cause instability.
Like bitShark on Facebook:
Follow bitShark on Twitter @bitSharkAndroid
- Can now change default location of file chooser
- Bug fixes for capturing, and Stats View
- Bug fix for display of time since start