A free training resource for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu athletes and coaches.
• Technique Database: Updated weekly by fellow jiu-jitsu players, our database provides a compilation of the best known resources for learning BJJ on the web today!
• Mind Map: Explore options for how to transition to advantageous positions and submit your opponent through a flow diagram.
• Browse: Browse instructional videos from the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructors in the world.
• No-gi mode: For those who train no-gi, we feature a no-gi setting to explore techniques and submissions relevant for your training.
• News: Keep up with the latest news and competition matches in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world!
• If you have version 7, please update to the latest version 8. There's a bug that causes an error message to pop up when you have no internet connection. We fixed it within two hours but there are still 30 or so users on version 7. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Send us feedback and new videos to add on our Facebook page:
• Another major update to the database! Added a ton of new chokes, techniques from reverse De La Riva and lockdown!
• For the mind map, we've added the name of the previous position to the title bar.
• A few people have asked about wanting to make a donation or charging. The app will always be free, but we've added a donation button to the main menu for those of you who want to make a contribution. Your help and support is appreciated.
• Several graphical improvements and bug fixes.