The BJJ Training Journal is “The App You Can Take On The Mat™.” It allows you to save & catalog every Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu technique that you learn at your academy or during seminars. Use your phone to record a video of the technique, upload it to your private account, and add additional details at your leisure.
Plus, the app monitors your weekly training consistency and makes recommendations based upon your attendance. The app also tracks your win percentage in competition and in the academy to increase motivation and to assess progress.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Everybody who trains jiu-jitsu should download this on their first day of class.” —Scotty N. - OnTheMat.com - BJJ Black Belt
“I would have gotten my blue belt twice as fast if I had this app when I was a white belt.” —Michael C. - BJJ Blue Belt
“Not having to write out every detail in your log is HUGE. You can just record a video and it’s done. So much easier.” —Aaron B. - BJJ Black Belt
“Mind Blowing” —Verbal Tap MMA Podcast
GET BETTER FASTER
Remembering the details of techniques that you learn and putting those moves together to create an effective system is one of the keys to excelling in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Leveraging technology to track your progress and increase your body of knowledge helps you gain and retain skill more effectively. Unlike other apps that present a list of predetermined moves, the BJJ Training Journal’s custom inventory of techniques is generated organically by the user. Create your game.
BJJ Training Journal is free to download and use.
* Easily log and categorize every technique that you learn so you have it forever
* Conveniently use your phone to record a video of a technique, upload it to your private account, and add additional details
* Monitor your weekly training consistency and receive recommendations based upon your attendance
* Track your win percentage in competition and in the academy to increase motivation and assess progress
* Send and receive techniques with other users to share knowledge
* Access and review your information wherever you are: on-the-mat or off-the-mat
Here are just a few ways that you can use the BJJ Training Journal.
* After class, record yourself or your friend performing the technique that you just learned. Then upload it to your account so you never forget the details.
* Bring your phone to your next Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu seminar and retain more of what you learn. Stop suffering from overload and wasting your money by immediately forgetting most of the instruction.
* Stop wasting your and your partner’s drilling time by writing out every step of a technique during class on a sweaty piece of paper. Quickly capture the information so you can get back to practicing the move.
* Send a technique that you just learned to a friend at a different academy.
* Review what you have learned at any place and at any time and put together a game that works specifically for you.
* Get your game back after a layoff by reviewing your game in your journal. No more trying to remember everything on your own. You can get back up to speed much more quickly when everything is logged for you.
Custom Camera included
Mat Time Calendar issue fixed