BETA SOFTWARE WARNING:
Ideally the features listed below would work on all devices with an LED light. However, I can't test all devices, so if a feature doesn't work for your device, you are responsible to request a refund. (See REFUNDS below).
* Use your camera's flash as a flashlight.
* Shows a black screen to help reduce glare in your face.
* Requires a device with a built-in LED light.
* Press the Home button on your device to leave the LED on and return to your home screen.
* Press the Back button on your device (while inside this app) to turn of the LED. (Do this before trying to use any other app that requires camera or LED light functionality.)
* Turn off the screen in order to help save battery while the LED stays on.
You are responsible to request a refund (within 15 minutes of purchase) if it doesn't work to your liking on your device. I cannot test it on every device. If you request a refund, please be so kind as to leave a comment informing me what went wrong and what device you were using.
- Bug Fix: LED was turning off for Galaxy Note 2 when screen turned off.