Blackjack - 21, also known as Twenty-one or Vingt-et-un is the most widely played casino banking game in the world. Blackjack is a comparing card game between a player and dealer and played with one French decks of 52 cards.
Black Jack game features:
- Black jack enables live counting of left cards in a decks
- Black jack counts players and delares wins
- Black jack enables bids
Player decisions in blackJack game:
After receiving an initial two cards, the player has options: "hit," "stand," or "split".
- Hit: Take another card from the dealer.
- Stand: Take no more cards; also known as "stand pat", "stick", or "stay".
- Split: (only available as first decision of a hand), if the first two cards have the same value, the player can split them into two hands.
Keywords: Blackjack , Card, Casino, 21, Black Jack, Twentyone, Vingt et un.