Blackjack by Brainium captures what makes blackjack such an exhilarating game, while making the experience easy, beautiful, and intuitive for your Android phone or tablet. Best of all, there are NO in-app purchases for getting chips in our casino game!
Tap the chips to adjust your bet, and watch the gorgeous, crisp, and beautifully animated cards fly on the table.
If you're unsure of your strategy, ask the dealer for a hint at any time.
Helpful bubbles assist you to quickly add up your cards, or decide whether you should take a hit on a soft value.
Take advantage of advanced blackjack 21 strategies, like splitting multiple times and doubling down, to win big!
Practice your card counting skills by tracking the deck transition animation.
We love our players so we made sure that you don't spend any money in our blackjack twentyone game to get more chips. Blackjack 21 free by Brainium is completely free to play and all the chips and money used in the game are fictitious.
Give Blackjack by Brainium a try and we promise you will have a fantastic experience. With the new skills you pick up you’ll feel more confident for your next trip to Vegas!
A note regarding the odds of winning Blackjack free:
Like all casino games, the odds of winning are slightly in favor of the casino. In our game, we use a cryptographically strong randomizer to shuffle the decks to make the game as authentic as possible. The game of blackjack is not meant to be ‘won’ but is instead a game of both strategy and chance, resulting in both wins and losses. The unfavorable hands are meant to make the following winning streaks that much sweeter :)
Blackjack 21 Rules:
Blackjack, also known as 21, is one of the most popular casino games in the world. Blackjack is a card game where players compete against the dealer. The object of the game is to reach 21 or to reach a score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21.
In Blackjack free by Brainium, the dealer must draw to 16 and stand on soft 17. Blackjack pays 3 to 2, and insurance pays 2 to 1.
Blackjack 21 Highlights & Features:
- Gorgeous, beautifully animated cards
- Touch and interact with all of your chips
- Split hands or double down to win big
- Buy insurance to dodge a dealer blackjack
- Surrender to get out of a tough situation
- Detailed statistics to track your performance
- Multiple casino table backdrops to choose from
- Unlimited dealer hints
- Unlimited free chips! Just spin the wheel :)
- New deck animation helps you practice your card counting skills
- Our Blackjack free games look amazing on tablets and phones of all sizes
If you enjoy our black jack App, check out our other card games, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and FreeCell, on Google Play or AppBrain.
We hope you enjoy Blackjack free by Brainium, and contact our five star support if you have any questions :)
Thanks for playing blackjack!
New in this update:
- Fixes and improvements for new Android phones & tablets
- Gorgeous new card designs and refinements
- Fixed internationalization issues
- Important bug fixes and stability improvements