Blacklist CALL app. Free and very easy to use, Blacklistcall is the world’s most powerful and intuitive telephone firewall app, giving you complete control over who can phone you while protecting you from nuisance calls.
Unsolicited calls from telemarketers, spammers, fraudulent companies and unwanted people aren’t just an irritation; they can cause genuine distress, fear and danger. But you spend a lot of money owning a smartphone. With Blacklistcall installed, you will increase your privacy.
Telecom companies and government agencies around the world receive thousands upon thousands of complaints about nuisance calls every week, and there’s little or nothing they can do to combat this serious problem. Your best line of defense begins right here with this app, and your phone.
GIVING YOU BACK CONTROL
By installing Blacklistcall you take back full control of your privacy without sacrificing the primary reason for owning a smartphone; being able to talk to people. Take a look at how the Blacklistcall firewall app puts you back in charge of your connected life:
* Block spam numbers from being able to contact you ever again.
* Block SMS text messages as well as calls.
* Automatically hang up on unwanted callers.
* Turn an unknown caller to silent.
* Block all hidden or restricted numbers.
* Possibility to only allow calls from authorized contacts.
* Possibility to send an auto-reply message after a rejected call.
* Lock numbers during certain times of day configured by you.
* Simple to setup and use, so anyone can easily have control of their privacy.
Blacklistcall has been extensively tested, is very lightweight so it won’t affect your smartphone usage, and is trusted by over 100,000 smartphone users around the world.
You wouldn’t leave your computer unprotected, so don’t let your smartphone be a victim to nuisance calls any longer. Join the Blacklistcall community today, and take back control.
Issue solved: Blocked dates showed in LOG tab where not correct if application were used for blocking in version 9.2.
Import update for those ones who were using old version(v9.2) of this application.