BlackPlayer is an Elegant, very smooth music player for Android. Designed to be lightweight, responsive and to support a large audio library. Contains no disturbing ads.
- Ad-free, Minimalistic, easy to use and very customizable music player.
- Supports standard local audio files, such as mp3, ogg, wav and aac
- Flac is supported on Android 4.0+
- 5-band Equalizer/DSP, Bass-boost and 3D Surround virtualizer.
- Gapless playback. (4.1+)
- Build in ID3 Tag editor
- 3D Transition effects. Similar to your home launcher app. (8 different) (Android 3.0+ only)
- Keeps track of the most played tracks every week.
- Full control from the lockscreen and support for external media remote controls.
- 4x1 and 4x3 Resizeable widgets
- 6 fonts and 3 Themes.
- Auto and manual download missing HD Album covers. (See screenshots)
- Excellent Playlist support. Rename, delete, edit and batch add music to Playlists with ease.
- Swipe to remove Queue and Playlist tracks. Drag and drop to re-order.
- Excellent tablet support.
- Search- and headset-button support.
- Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP support.
- Display Albums and Artists as a List or Grid.
- LastFM/LibreFM music scrobbling.
- Custom big (4.1+) and small (4.0+) notification.
- Gestures in Now Playing page, swipe down for next track, swipe up for previous track.
- Special immersive mode with navigation and system bars hidden. (Android 4.4+)
- Loudness Enhancer, boosts music player audio volume (Android 4.4+ only)
- Sleep Timer
- Embedded ID3 Lyrics support.
- Black dark holo themed with flat design principle.
- Auto saves music play queue and track position.
- Suitable to AMOLED displays due to the high amount of black color.
- Weekly updates.
Support the indie development of BlackPlayer Music player by buying the Exclusive (EX) version for extra features such as Visualizer, Crossfading, Folder view, extra themes and extra customizations.
1.76 - August 16
- The complete Track Queue can viewed (includes played Tracks) instead of just the Queue. Can be changed in UI Settings.
- Smoother list scrolling.
- Bugfix to Playing from File manager.
- Bugfixes and performance improvements.
*Full changelog can be found in Settings*