Blew Tactic Defense Online is a challenging style of tactical defense integrated in an online world. Build your hometown, generate resources and research new abilities to beat all the challenges that await you.
PLEASE NOTE! Blew Tactic Defense Online is a free to play game, however some time-winning features can also be purchased for money. Furthermore, this version is still in beta, if you find any bugs, please let us know ([email protected]
). In-app purchases are disabled for the time being while we ensure the stability of our game.
- Free to play
- Build your hometown to harvest resources and research abilities
- Build your defenses to stop enemies from breaching your hometown
- Attack players worldwide and take their resources
- Over 10 different towers with special upgrades
- Over 20 different creatures with unique abilities
- Tons of character enhancements
- Special skills to help you defend or better attack
- A great variety of quests which will guide you throughout the game
- Play through a challenging campaign that tails the story behind the Creatures
Blew TD is not just about building as many towers as you can. It's about building the right tower at the right time, upgrading when it is right and activating your skills when you feel is best.
Story mode maps are here to challenge you with different kinds of unique creature combinations & waves.
Once you've won a story mode level, you will unlock its map in the quick game mode. You will then be able to play it as many times as you want and on whichever difficulty you like. The harder the challenge the more bonus resources you'll get!
Also, you'll have to make workers build up your hometown to help you improve your abilities.
You'll be able to build up a permanent defense line which will come into play against attacking players.
Starting at level 10 you'll be able to attack other players and test their defenses by sending in your own creatures. The faster you win, the more resources you get.
We hope you'll enjoy Blew Tactic Defense Online.
Improved the way quests are being handled and displayed