Always know where your next electric vehicle charge will be. With the Blink Mobile app, bring the Blink Network wherever you go.
Locate Blink Chargers
• Find public Blink chargers whether or not you are a Blink Member. Use current location or manually set a location to find the closest charger locations - all marked by pin icons.
View Blink Charger Information and Status
• Tap a charger location pin to view Blink charger information and status, such as:
o Type of charging available (Level 2 or DC)
o Charging status (available, in use, or unavailable)
o Charger pricing and description
o Host site information
Receive Charging Status Updates
• Check the status of your charge whether at home or in public. The charging status feature notifies you of any updates to the status of your charging station via a notification icon. Get notifications for all statuses, including:
o Charging Completed
o EV Unplugged
o Fault Occurrence
View/Edit Account and Notification Settings
• Choose how you receive charging status updates and notifications (email or SMS text message), define default charging locator settings using GPS or default zip code, and edit login ID and password.
What's new in Blink Mobile 1.6
• Added support for kwh pricing.