==>> This app *REQUIRES* a kernel with BLN mod.
== What is the BLN mod? ==
The BLN mod turns the touchkey backlights into a notification led.
It enables any android application to use the touchkey backlights of your phone as a notification led.
== What does this app? ==
This application gives you control over the settings of the BacklightNotification modification (bln mod) on your phone and some additional functionality.
If the BLN mod is not yet installed on your phone, then the app can refer you to instructions for the BLN mod installation.
== Supported phones: ==
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Samsung Galaxy S Captivate
Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Google Nexus S
== Features: ==
* enable/disable the BLN function by:
* locale plug-in
* scheduler (disable BLN at night, ...)
* adjustable timeout of static led notification
* update notification (new BLN app, liblights or kernel releases)
* locale plug-in(s) to toggle statuses of:
bln, blinking, scheduler, static led, notification led
* select the time of led-on/-off interval
* select total blinking duration (5-60 minutes or unlimited)
* select led status after blinking ends(on/off)
* stop blinking if battery is below a selectable % level
* adjustable timeout of static led notification after blinking
* adds led notifications to:
* phone app (missed calls)
== Attention: ==
** Please notice that blinking consumes more energy than static backlight! And it requires at least froyo.
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.
fixed: added check for liblighgts in /system/vendor/lib/hw/