Blood Pressure Companion allows you to record, analyze and share your blood pressure.
The Blood Pressure Companion in short:
• Quick recording of blood pressure values
• Graphical evaluation of blood pressure
• Data export as a PDF or text file, for example for distribution to physicians (available as a paid in-app extension)
• Sharing of values with family, friends or the world
• Automatic transfer of body weight from the app 'Weight Companion'
• Automatic transfer of sleep duration from the app 'Sleep as Android'
• Widgets for the Android home screen
In the app, you can enter your measured blood pressure. You can specify additional details to the measurements, such as Body position, used blood pressure meter or the duration of sleep the night before. A concise list view shows the recorded values that you can always change later. Several textual and graphical analysis will give you a good insight into the history of your blood pressure.
With Blood Pressure Companion you can export your results to a file in PDF or text (CSV) format. You can also share individual values via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Knowledge base with frequently asked questions (FAQ): http://feedback.medando.de/knowledgebase
Contact us, if you have any problems: http://feedback.medando.de
Please send us all your feedback and feature requests: http://feedback.medando.de/forums/196338-bloodpressurecompanion
To get all news about apps by Medando, follow us on
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/MedandoEN
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/Medando or
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+MedandoDe
KW: bloodpressure, blood pressure, high blood pressure, hypertension, bp, arterial blood pressure, vital sign, pulse, health, medicine, quantified self, self tracking, stroke, systolic, diastolic, pressure, mean arterial pressure, pulse pressure, sphygmomanometer, hypotension
We fixed some errors. Especially, crashes during export.
We added a new permission "INTERNET". This used for the experimental MQTT function only!
We are looking forward to your feedback: http://feedback.medando.de/forums/196338-bloodpressurecompanion
(Please be fair and do not share bugs via Google Play comments. We fix the bugs, but the comments remain.)