Heart is a powerful blood pressure management app, helping you to obtain better control of your blood pressure by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Note: If you've been using the free version, perform a backup from there followed by a restore in the premium version to transfer your data.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood pressure, heart rate, custom medication doses, weight & BMI, exercise and notes.
* Enter multiple data at once: add blood pressure, rate, notes and reminder all in one go.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs). Sample: www.3qubits.com/heart/report.html.
* Advanced graphing options: view all your data over time on clean and beautiful graphs; view your BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Compute meaningful statistics of your blood pressure values.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
Keywords: Hypertension, High blood pressure, Hypotension
Improved data input (+/- buttons, auto-selection etc.)
Major UI revamp
Values > 200 now allowed
Fixed height and BMI issues
Bugfixes in e-mail reports