Heart is a powerful blood pressure management app, helping you to obtain better control of your blood pressure by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Note: the free version contains all vital features to help you track your blood pressure. It also features a 30-day trial of all features available in the Premium version. After the 30 days, you can still continue to use it, however the Premium features will no longer be available.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood pressure, heart rate, custom medication doses, weight & BMI, exercise and notes.
* Enter multiple data at once: add blood pressure, rate, notes and reminder all in one go.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs). Sample: www.3qubits.com/heart/report.html.
* Advanced graphing options: view all your data over time on clean and beautiful graphs; view your BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Compute meaningful statistics of your blood pressure values.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
Keywords: Hypertension, High blood pressure, Hypotension
Improved data input (+/- buttons, auto-selection etc.)
Major UI revamp
Values > 200 now allowed
Fixed height and BMI issues
Bugfixes in e-mail reports