A beautiful 3D live wallpaper with a super-cool parallax depth effect. The individual blocks slowly vary their heights and react on your finger and movements of the device. The detection of device movements needed for the parallax effect works best on devices with a gyrscope sensor. However, there is also an experimental parallax compatibility mode that uses the standard accelerometer sensor which should be available on almost all devices.
Because this is a Wallpaper it will not show up in your Apps. To set it on your homescreen you have to long-press on your homescreen until the wallpaper chooser dialog pops up. Select Live Wallpapers and then Blox Pro. You can edit the Wallpaper settings there too.
- OpenGL accelerated 3D graphics
- Customizable colors
- Customizable speed and height of blocks
- Super-parallax depth effect
- Dynamic lightsource: follows your finger and reacts on the parallax effect
- Animated change of block colors on tapping the homescreen
- Dynamic shadows
- Adjustable rendering quality
The 3D rendering quality can be adjusted in the settings to meet your device characteristics. On reduced settings this Live Wallpaper ran fine on an old Huawei Device with a 800MHz single core processor I found in my drawer; however for the full 3D graphics experience a mid-range to high-end device is recommended.
Dynamic light and parallax have almost no performance impact at all, so if the free version runs fine on your device the pro version should do so too.
- Fixed touch behavior for wave animation
- New block height animation modes (effects -> height animation)
- Option to enable / disable randomized hues (appearance -> randomize hue)
- Added an About screen to settings