04/15/2015 - BlueBox is now free ! Many thanks to all who have supported this app !
BlueBox is an easy-to-use musical application inspired by the Tenori-On instrument by Yamaha. Technically a step sequencer, BlueBox is an innovative instrument enabling the possibility to play melodies, to play live several sounds simultaneously, to play sounds using procedural rhythms and many other features. An intuitive user interface based on interaction with thumbs makes possible a fast and accurate handling of all the functionalities of the application.
- intuitive interface based on interaction with thumbs
- play multiple sounds live
- procedural rhythms
- 8 different sounds
- 11 scales (Pentatonic Minor, Pentatonic Major, 7 modes …)
- 12 base tones
- Pitch for each sound
- Reverb, delay and tremolo effects for each sound
The right bar is used to select among all the options, while the left bar is used to control the current option. The central board is used to compose melodies and rhythms and to play live. Each sound matches to a layer and has dedicated parameters (volume, pitch, reverb, delay and tremolo).
- change for a new framework
- better check of OpenGL features