This program emulates the hardware modem on your Android phone. It allows your phone to share wifi or mobile connection over the bluetooth channel with other devices like PCs,tablets or navigation systems. The bluetooth DUN (dial-up network) service is turned on, in order to enable the external device to access the Internet.
It supports both TCP and UDP protocols; NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
Tested with Windows Xp/7 PCs, Mercedes Comand OnLine, Toyota Touch&Go / Entune, Tom Tom Rider, Clever GPS, BB Playbook
It doesn't work with some Motorola/Sony/HTC devices due to firmware limitations.
Trial version limited to 5 min and it is for test only; see also the no limited version (it includes the homescreen widget, the auto-reconnect and auto-start additional options)
NOTE: Starting January 1, 2015, due to a change in Value-Added Tax (VAT) laws in the European Union (EU), the cost of the apps will increase of about the 20-22%
How to setup (only the first time):
- Remove the previous pairing between your devices
- Start the BlueDUN service, make the phone discoverable
- Create the new pairing
- Setup the DUN connection on the client device: don't care about phone number, account or dns because the app emulates only the modem behaviour but it sends/retrieves data to/from phone wifi/mobile connection!
In case of connection issues, please enable the "Logger" and "Log to File" options in the setting panel; go back and restart the service, try a new connection. Finally click the "Send Log files" option to send an email with generated log files.
Please CONTACT ME for any problem BEFORE WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. Don't add spam comments otherwise I'll have to remove this trial version.
3.6: added russian and polish language; minor bug fix
3.5: extended support for more modem AT commands
- improved compatibility with some medical equipments (defibrillators)
- bug correction
- performance enhancements (in particular for MB Comand Online)
- Android 4.4 kit-kat compatibility
If you like this application please make a video and post it on youtube to show how it works to other users