Why pick Bluetooth File Explorer?
Because you get a bluetooth file manager, a local file manager and a bluetooth file transfer app. All for the price of one. Plus it has an ftp bluetooth activity log. Read below to know when this might come handy.
Fruitmobile 'Bluetooth File Explorer' supports OBEX FTP that lets you browse another device via bluetooth. You can create/delete files/folders on the remote device plus transfer any files or apps via bluetooth. That's not all. It comes with a built-in local file manager.
No Root , No Ads, No internet permission. Location permission is for finding devices in Android Marshmallow.
1. Send or receive files via bluetooth
2. Transfer and install apps
3. View shared files/folders
4. Create/Delete folders/files
5. Local browser to view and share files on your device via email or other options.
6. View log of all FTP transcations done. (Special feature)
This is really handy. See below for 2 scenarios.
(No more wondering where you downloaded the file to yesterday or what your friend downloaded or uploaded to your device when you authorized that connection.)
For more details on this app with screenshots go to:
Questions, Suggestions, Feature requests? mail us at [email protected]
1. How to transfer file using Bluetooth File Explorer ?
See below for complete explanation with screenshots on how to do bluetooth file transfer.
1. Fix for Android Nougat.
2. Optimized local file copy.