A file manager that can be used to browse and manage files of local & remote bluetooth devices using Bluetooth File Transfer Profile (FTP).
No Ads & No Internet permission required.
Try the Lite & Free version of this App for compatibility check before purchasing.
To connect to remote devices it should be running a bluetooth FTP server or this application which has a built-in bluetooth FTP server.
A bluetooth FTP server is any app that implements the server part of bluetooth FTP profile as per the standards defined by Bluetooth SIG (www.bluetooth.org) (Most of the smart phones support this)
1. Browse the file system of remote device
2. Create/Delete remote folders/files
3. Push/Pull files from/to remote device
4. Push Apps to remote device
5. Browse local file system
6. Create local folders
7. Local file operations: Cut, Copy, Paste, Rename & Delete
Features of the built-in bluetooth FTP server:
1. Share your device's file system with other bluetooth devices (If FTP server is started)
2. Authorize connection request to ftp server from remote devices
3. Upload , Download files from your device to remote device
4. Delete, Create files or folders on your device
Please go through the 'Options menu > help' before initial use.
Help us serve you better by contacting us if you have any questions, suggestions or issues.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
If you are not fully satisfied with this product you can get a full refund within 48 hours from the time of your purchase. Please email '[email protected]
' with the following info:
1. Google checkout name & Order number
2. Date of purchase
3. Reason for refund
KEYWORDS: bluetooth file transfer, bluetooth file exchange, file manager, file explorer, FTP, spp, rfcomm, send files, receive files, file browser ,obex
New options in local file browser : cut , copy, paste, rename
Option to delete non-empty folders