A file manager to browse files of other devices using Bluetooth FTP. You can also share apps via bluetooth.
No Ads & No Internet permission required.
Try the Lite & Free version of this App for compatibility check before purchasing.
To connect to other devices, it should be running a bluetooth FTP server (or this application which has a built-in FTP server).
Operations permitted on remote device:
1. Browse the file system
2. Create/Delete folders/files
3. Push/Pull files
4. Push Apps
Operations on local (your) device:
1. Browse file system
2. Create folders
3. Delete files/folders
Features of the built-in bluetooth FTP server:
1. Share your device's file system with other bluetooth devices
2. Authorize connection request to ftp server from other devices
3. Upload, Download files from your device to remote device
4. Delete, Create files or folders on your device
Detailed Help included in App.
More Questions? mail us at [email protected]
New options in local file browser : cut , copy, paste, rename
Option to delete non-empty folders