A simple Bluetooth connection debugging tool:
1. Connect to any Bluetooth device
2. Display incoming raw data
3. Send raw data to the Bluetooth device
You can confirm successful pairing, monitor incoming raw data and see exactly what is being transmitted from the Bluetooth device.
I plan to add the following features in the future:
* Option to see data in hexadecimal format instead of ascii, for debugging binary data
* Option to add timestamp to incoming messages
* Option to add GPS info to incoming messages
* Design a plugin framework for customized views tailored to specific Bluetooth sensors
Disclaimer: the source code is a modified version of the BluetoothChat sample that is included in the Android SDK.
Please report problems or feature requests by email or using this page: https://github.com/janosgyerik/bluetoothviewer/issues
Project homepage: https://github.com/janosgyerik/bluetoothviewer
* Alan Haddy (www.ipegcorp.com): option to record incoming Bluetooth
data and send as email attachment
Donation: If you like this app, I would appreciate a small donation as a token of your appreciation, via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JQC3BC8XLWMNE
Alternatively, you can support me by buying the full version of the app, which has exactly the same features but it costs 1 EUR: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.bluetoothviewer.full
* New settings option to set default email address
* Don't start email app if there's no data to send
* New option to record incoming raw data and send as email attachment. The settings and the send email function are available in the app's menu.