BluetoothMan is a widget to enable Bluetooth and connect a Bluetooth device with just a single of touch. One more touch disconnects the device and disable Bluetooth.
This application helps you to save your battery because your can turn on Bluetooth only while a device is connected.
HOW TO USE
1. Select "BluetoothMan Free" in widget selection window.
2. Setting window will be opened.
3. Select a device that you want to connect.
4. Change Nickname if you want to change a text displayed under the widget.
5. Select a profile.
6. Uncheck if you want to keep enabled Bluetooth.
7. Touching OK, widget will be shown on the screen.
A2DP(Audio Speaker), HSP/HFP(Headset), HID(Mouse,Keyboard)
Android 4.0 and higher
In case of HID, touching the widget just enables Bluetooth, and doesn't connect the profile. You have to move your mouse or type your keyboard to trigger to connect.
v1.0.0 Initial Release
v1.0.1 Fixed a bug that connection with Headset fails.
v1.1.0 Supported HID (EXPERIMENTAL) and fixed several bugs.