Advanced car diagnostic App for BMW cars
The only specific diagnostic tool for BMW on Android!
With this app you can read out fault codes like the experts.
While OBD Readers are limited to a small number of electronic control units (ECUs) and even a smaller number of fault codes, this app reads out practically all compatible ECUs.
Normally this is only possible with very expensive expert equipment.
Now you can check your car yourself in-depth!
It provides modell specific fault code explanations.
...and you can even clear the stored manufacturer DTC fault codes - not just OBD!
Main features are:
- Perform selected in-depth fault analysis
- Provide model specific text explanation of fault code
- Send the analysis protocol per email
- Clear DTC fault codes
- Codings with many possibilities
- Engine parameter monitoring for many engines
Since this is a rather complex issue, not all cars may respond to the specific commands sent over Bluetooth adapters.
Please just try the free version to see if your car is being supported BEFORE purchasing the full version
And please let us know your experience by sending email to [email protected]
The following BMW models were successfully tested:
1er: E81, E87
1er Convertible: E88
1er Coupe: E82
3er Touring: E91
3er Coupe: E92
3er Convertible: E93
5er Touring: E61
6er Convertible: E64
7er: E65, E66
X6: E71, E72
E46, E39 and other older models- only with our USB-OBD cable on USB-OTG!
Experience shows that one would expect the above models to be compatible.
*** However please test the compatibility with the free lite version BEFORE buying the full version. ***
This app is specifically for BMW models - it is not an app by BMW itself
- Adapter info link in app
- New fast communication for BT
- Android 5 support
- Automatic start when USB is plugged in
- New codings – esp. now also for E36, E38, E39.
- Parameter-Monitoring for more engines.
- Battery registration is now supported for more
- Service Reset is also supported for more models
- Diagnosis of F-models with BT adapters is supported.
- Coding of F-models is planned for 2015. We are developing a new adapter to make this possible.