So sorry for the crashes in V4.7. This new one should fix the problem. Thanks for your patience. Just a reminder this is a hobby for us, so we weren't able to fix it quicker. We appreciate everyone who will re-rate the app based on it's non-crashing nature.
This app searches the board game data from BoardGameGeek (aka, BGG, Board Game Geek, or just the Geek) at boardgamegeek.com. It's not a game itself - it's a reference tool that provides information about board games.
• Viewing, sorting, and filtering your collection.
• Search for games.
• Log and view your plays. They are more advanced logging options and features here than on the website.
• View your GeekBuddies and their collections.
• View forums. Note that images are not loaded by default and are intentionally replaced by ugly placeholders. Clicking the ">" will open an individual post with all of the images displayed as you would expect.
Not supported (at least not yet):
• Can't add or modify your collection.
• Can't post to forums.
• No subscription viewing.
• No GeekMail.
Since people want to know, requested permissions are due the following features:
• Modify USB storage - store game images so they don't have to be downloaded each time
• Accounts (add, remove, create, find, and use) - add your BoardGameGeek account to the list of known accounts
• Sync - regularly keeps your local data in sync with your information on the web
The code is GPLv3: http://code.google.com/p/boardgamegeek
Even fewer crashes than before (again)
Even fewer crashes than before
NO MORE CRASHES!
Sticky headers and bigger images in lists
Set a collection view as the default
When adding players to a play, a list of most common players is displayed, enabling quicker entry
A play started within 2 hours of the previous play ending is part of the same session
Calculates your games played h-index
Option to show the full date/time in the forums (under Settings > Advanced)