This app searches the board game data from BoardGameGeek (aka, BGG, Board Game Geek, or just the 'Geek) at boardgamegeek.com. It's not a game itself - it's a reference tool that provides information about board games. This is not an official app; it is supported by adoring fans.
• Viewing, sorting, and filtering your collection.
• Search for games.
• Log and view your plays. They are more advanced logging options and features here than on the website.
• View your GeekBuddies and their collections.
• View forums. Note that images are not loaded by default and are intentionally replaced by ugly placeholders. Clicking the ">" will open an individual post with all of the images displayed as you would expect.
Not supported (at least not yet):
• Can't add or modify your collection.
• Can't post to forums.
• No subscription viewing.
• No GeekMail.
Since people want to know, requested permissions are due the following features:
• Modify USB storage - store game images so they don't have to be downloaded each time
• Accounts (add, remove, create, find, and use) - add your BoardGameGeek account to the list of known accounts
• Sync - regularly keeps your local data in sync with your information on the web
Material design and support for Android Lollipop
Improved sync and sync notification messages
Use Google Now to search by voice by saying "search on BoardGameGeek"
Access and edit play locations, players, and stats from the navigation drawer
Zoom and pan game images
Default collection view shows only items you\'ve requested to sync
Sort collection by rank
Filter collection by play count
Probably lots of other improvements
Miscellaneous bug fixes