So sorry for the crashes in V4.7. This new one should fix the problem. Thanks for your patience. Just a reminder this is a hobby for us, so we weren't able to fix it quicker. We appreciate everyone who will re-rate the app based on it's non-crashing nature.
This app searches the board game data from BoardGameGeek (aka, BGG, Board Game Geek, or just the Geek) at boardgamegeek.com. It's not a game itself - it's a reference tool that provides information about board games.
• Viewing, sorting, and filtering your collection.
• Search for games.
• Log and view your plays. They are more advanced logging options and features here than on the website.
• View your GeekBuddies and their collections.
• View forums. Note that images are not loaded by default and are intentionally replaced by ugly placeholders. Clicking the ">" will open an individual post with all of the images displayed as you would expect.
Not supported (at least not yet):
• Can't add or modify your collection.
• Can't post to forums.
• No subscription viewing.
• No GeekMail.
Since people want to know, requested permissions are due the following features:
• Modify USB storage - store game images so they don't have to be downloaded each time
• Accounts (add, remove, create, find, and use) - add your BoardGameGeek account to the list of known accounts
• Sync - regularly keeps your local data in sync with your information on the web
The code is GPLv3: http://code.google.com/p/boardgamegeek
Fixed incorrect statistics (including rating)
Can now select a random game from a buddy's collection
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Now syncs played games that aren't otherwise in your collection
Now syncs accessories (though this will break the base game/expansion filter until the next complete collection sync)
Lots of usability improvements around logging plays
View all players along with GeekBuddies
Completely rewritten syncing logic
Dropped support for Froyo (API level 8)