Boating Utilities - Making Boating Safer
This handy app is essential for when you are out on your boat or yacht.
It not only helps as a tool but also helps in emergency situations when you and/or your passengers are in danger.
1. Fuel / Oil 2 Stroke Mix - This will calculate the amount of litres or gallons of fuel you put in your boat and the ratio of oil you want to put in. e.g 50:1
2. Compass - This will tell you what direction you are going and what your heading is.
3. GPS Map - (Google maps app required) This will show your current location in google maps.
4. Trip Adviser (Pro Only) - Trip Adviser makes it easy for you to let family, friends or your boating club (if your boating club allows) that you are about to head out on the water and what time you are expected back. You can also add your location to the message so they know where you are launching. You can have up to 3 phone numbers added to have messages sent to.
5. Trip Adviser SOS - When SOS is enabled this will send out a predefined message that you are requiring emergency assistance and what your current exact location is. Please keep in mind you should always use a radio to call for help also.
6. Speedo (Pro Only) - Your speed in Knots / Kph / Mph.
1. Redesign of Icons and titles
2. Permissions change to allow faster GPS connection.
3. Pro version created for Trip advisor and GPS Speed