Keep track of your workout and fitness progress with this easy to use app. All your training sessions are saved on a per exercise set basis. When you are exercising the app will show you your results from the last time which makes it very quick and simple for you to save the weights and the number of repetitions for each exercise set.
All your workouts and sets are saved and you can keep track of your progress by using either the charts/graphs or the exercise journal. Filter your graphs on the sets you are interested in to clearly see your progress.
- Easily import exercises to your Day Schedules. Just press the plus sign on a Day in the Edit view and you will get a list of exercises to choose from.
- Sample Exercises to choose from or easily create your own.
- Exercises are grouped in categories (Biceps, Back, Shoulders, ...) to quickly find the exercise you want.
- Exercises can be either of type Weight where you register reps and weighs or of type Time where you register time durations.
- Search of suitable exercises are made continuously when you are typing the exercise name.
- Rearrange you training schedules with simple drag and drop.
- Rest timer can be used between each workout set to tell you when it is time to start the next set.
- Easily add or remove sets from one workout session to another.
- Choose measurement system: Metric (kg) or Imperial (lb).
Good luck with your training!
* Exercises are now arranged in muscle groups (Abs, Triceps, Chest, Thighs, Back, ...). If you wish you can use these categories for the exercises that you have created.
* Sample Exercises has been added. These can easily be copied to your schedule days if you wish.