The BOE ePay app from the California State Board of Equalization is a streamlined way to manage electronic payments and user account details on your Android phone. You can log in either with an eClient ID or an Express Login code.
- If you don’t already have one, you can create an eClient ID for your BOE account.
- Make electronic payments to your BOE account either through bank debit or with a credit card.
- View your ePayment history and the details of prior ePayments.
- Manage your eClient User ID, Password and Email address.
- Manage your BOE Account Email address.
Use Tax Payments
- Create a user account & pay your use tax in minutes
1.0: Initial release
1.1: Hardware Back button initiates software "back" function
1.2: Added Use Tax payments