THE MAD BOMBER HAS ESCAPED FROM JAIL AND IS TERRORIZING THE CITY ONCE AGAIN. ARMED WITH ONLY THREE WATER BUCKETS, YOU MUST STOP THE BOMBER BY CATCHING ALL THE BOMBS HE DROPS. USE YOUR FINGER TO MOVE WATER BUCKETS LEFT AND RIGHT.
- All NEW Leader Board Hi Score Save! Compete against players from all over the world!
- All NEW RETRO Background - select retro in Options Menu
- NEW BUMPER mode - adds a physics twist to the game. (selectable in the Options menu)
- Classic Retro 80s style game play
- Classic game sounds and music
- High Score Save
- Retro 8BIT Style pixel art
- Cool explosion effects
- Finger breaking high speed game play
- Nice Blend of 3D and pixel graphics
- Chiptune music for Options and How to Play screens
- Tilt Control - Allows you to tilt your device left and right to move the water buckets
- Touch - Use your finger to move the water buckets
- Classic - This is a endless mode where you keep playing till the bomber is so fast you cant keep up. How far can you get?
- Bumper - A new twist on an old genre, where there are bumpers on screen that cause the bombs to bounce making things more challenging for the player.
- Easy - For Kids or those just getting into this fast paced game. great for practice till you are ready for Hard mode.
- Hard - Fast, finger breaking speed, that keeps increasing as you clear each level. it gets so fast that you cant blink your eyes or you'll miss a bomb.
Remember Playing Atari and Coleco vision back when games were all about hand eye coordination and getting the highest score possible was all that mattered? Relive classic gaming at its best with Bomb Catch, a fast paced finger breaking retro action game. If your not fast enough, KABOOM.
PLEASE take the time to give feedback as i would love to hear from my users how to improve the game and make it more enjoyable for all! Thanks for taking the time to look at my app! I truly appreciate it! Russ
- Hi Score Leader Boards Added.
- Bug Fixes
- Prep for next major release
- All new RETRO Background - select retro in Options Menu