This game is all about searching and survival. It is a dungeon crawler with bomberman-style mechanics. You have to discover your way in each level, and disarm bombs, which involves a simple puzzle. These however are not the only differences.
Here is the story. Commander Rocksmasher is a former army general, but unfortunately he has been blinded by his power, and turned into a terrifying terrorist. He has gotten access to a large amount of C-13 explosives, with which he can wipe a whole city. He has taken advantage of a fusebox-driven bomb technology originally designed by Bomb Master Jay, to create a chain of bombs all around the city.
As a member of the bomb squad, your mission is to find and disarm these bombs. But beware that each area is protected by armed soldiers. Some are easy to defeat, and some are well trained.
Remember! Rocksmasher is not alone in this. Other most-wanted criminals are on his side including but not only Bomb Master Jay. You must pave your way through capturing the commander, and be sure you save the city.
We highly recommend you to read the instructions carefully before starting. It helps you get familiar with the game controls and objectives.
- Levels 17 and 18 (the final two levels of the 3rd episode) simplified.
- Leaderboards are now accessible from mission menu.
- The issue with sinking into walls fixed.
- Some performance improvements.
- Loading screen now shows a progress bar.
- Game is now compatible with latest version of Play Games.