Bonfyre is a social networking and event app that better connects you to the people who matter. Each Bonfyre community is a private social network for real-time chat, photo and video sharing that can be tailor-fit with dozens of advanced features. Free for anyone to use, our customers — event planners, corporations, brands and others — can access tools like pop surveys, networking tools and analytics for programs like conferences, meetings, incentive trips, celebrations, development programs and more.
Events are about human connection. Shouldn't your event's mobile app be too? With Bonfyre...
• Extend event lifetime: build excitement with contests, teaser content and polls and keep bonfyre engagement going after the event is over.
• Enhance guest engagement: drive high-quality engagement with features like pop surveys, scavenger hunts, networking tools, trivia, interactive maps and more.
• Improve the event experience: Bonfyre provides easy access to information guests need without de-prioritizing interaction. Event professionals can create agendas, maps, itineraries, speaker bios, sponsor content and more.
• Easier event management: collect, curate and export photos in just a few clicks. Filter chat content and photos using hashtags and enable participants to share the experience. Access a host of tools to stay in control of the event and keep it private and exclusive for just your audience.
• Drive valuable insights: Track overall usage of your bonfyre – opens, posts (by type) and percentage adoption over time. Create actionable intelligence based on activity in the bonfyre – sentiment, which topics, activities or speakers resonated the most (and least), network influencers and more.
Want to go beyond the event? Take internal communication and employee engagement to the next level with a better platform to share with co-workers and your organization.
From virtual team building and company events to better on-boarding and employee communication, Bonfyre is working with organizations to build a higher level of employee engagement, understanding and intelligence. Why not yours?
* Bug fixes for photo sharing and Facebook syncing issues