BONme! is an application that enables topping up prepaid mobile phone accounts in faster and easier way for users of six (out of six) mobile phone operators in Croatia (T-Mobile, BonBon, MultiPlus mobile, VIP, Tomato, Tele2). This application enables the user to automatically capture the voucher’s code (via mobile phone’s camera), manually enter the code for topping up the user’s or a friend’s account, retrieve the code from an SMS, check the remaining balance and additional pieces of information relevant to the user’s operator.
* By selecting "Capture the code" option the user can capture the code from the paper voucher for topping up the account. Mobile phone’s camera will automatically capture and process the code, the user only needs to verify it and in that way top up his/hers account in one click. After successfully entering the code, it is also possible to use it to top up a friend’s account by selecting the phone number from the contacts list.
- position the voucher on a flat surface and hold the phone steadily above the code
- position the code as accurately as possible inside the frame on the screen
- the code must not be tilted and should be well lit
* By selecting "Enter the code" you can manually enter the code for topping up the account. After the code has been entered, it can be used to top up the user’s own account or a friend’s by selecting the number from the contacts list. After that it is being sent via SMS, the cost of sending being charged according to the operator’s tariff.
* "Retrieving from SMS" option enables the user to retrieve the code from an SMS located in the phone’s messages inbox. By opening the message containing the code the user can top up his/hers account. After the code is entered, it can be used to top up the user’s or a friend’s account by selecting the number from the contacts list.
* "Balance" option is a common option that shows the current balance of the account.
* "Extra" option offers additional operator-dependent service data, such as customer service contact number or phonebook.
Requirements: Smartphone powered by Android OS v2.2 or higher with built-in camera for using Capture the code option, and Android OS v1.6 or higher for all other options.
1.0.3 - Fixed bug of unrecognizing T-Mobile operator occurred due to the change of name to "HT HR".