Book Keeper Accounting is a financial/business accounting app for small and medium businesses. It’s simple user interface allows you to send invoices & estimates, track expenses & receipts, manage inventory, view & send various financial reports and much more. It's a complete accounting package which helps you maintain your company books and do all company/business/financial accounting.
It is best suited for trading, retail, wholesale, manufacturing businesses.
Try the app FREE for 45 days, after which you need to purchase subscription (starting $70/year or INR 2000/year)
Book Keeper Accounting is Tally™ compatible. Sync your company accounts with Tally™ by importing existing Tally™ Masters into Book Keeper, and exporting Masters and Transactions from Book Keeper to Tally™
Book Keeper supports online syncing of data across multiple devices via Dropbox
Unlimited features: Create unlimited accounts, inventory, companies, transactions. No limit!!
Inventory Management: Manage your entire inventory
No Internet connection required: Offline accounting app, manage accounts on the go
Stand-alone app: Maintain financial accounting books, no dependency on other software, no sign up required
No prior accounting know-how: Maintain accounting books with ease, no accounting/bookkeeping knowledge required
Online Sync: Sync your company data across multiple devices via Dropbox
It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let Book Keeper does all the double-entry accounting.
• Easy, real accounting
• Accountant approved
• Maintain individual ledgers/accounts
• Automatic computation of profit/loss
• Reconcile bank statements
• Create sales, purchase, receipts, payments, banking transactions (single-entry & double-entry mode)
• Generate invoices and mail them to customers
• Enter tax vouchers, view tax computation and file tax returns
• Keep track of paid/unpaid invoice, outstanding receivable/payable with aging analysis
• Generate sales order, issue purchase order
• Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
• Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
• Record manufacturing journals.
• Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on Average Cost (AVCO) Method.
• View various financial accounting reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) which are automatically generated
• View detailed reports of each inventory item
• View summary of all inventory item
Storage: For storing company backups and reports (in PDF, CSV, HTML format) on your SD card.
Network Communication: For interacting with our servers when you login with your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription).
Contact Information: For fetching contacts while creating an account.
Phone Status & Identity: For linking your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription) with your unique device ID.
Call/SMS Phone Number: For calling or sending SMS to customers/suppliers
Support for manufacturing businesses: Create Manufacturing Journal (Alter Company -> Enable 'Manufacturing Company')
Send Sales Return/Purchase Return as PDF/HTML
Support for Español, change language from Settings
Auto Sync - File updates more stable now, last update time now displayed
Sort accounts by balances
Amazing new plus button, configurable from Settings -> General Settings
Currency format fix on Lollipop
Multiple discount/tax in a single invoice/purchase