This is alpha quality software, provided for people who know what that means and still want to use it. I make no claims as to it being a finished product, no guarantee of suitability for any purpose, explicit or implied, etc. There are many known issues and missing features.
Bookie for Android is a native Bookie client, allowing you to interact with a Bookie server.
You need an existing account on a bookie server.
You can use the bookie server at https://bmark.us
To learn more about Bookie see https://bmark.us and http://docs.bmark.us
This project is open source and is hosted at https://github.com/DerekV/Bookie-Android
To post a bug or feature request use https://github.com/DerekV/Bookie-Android/issues
Fixes and enhancements for the second release:
- problem where truncated buttons on main screen for some user's is hopefully fixed
- grabs 50 newest bookmarks on 'all' and 'mine' lists
- uses server URL if you set one
- displays bookmark description instead of URL on list
- long-click to view bookmark details
- replaces spaces with dashes as you type new tags
- uses bookie's redirect for click counting