☆Bookmark management app
- Let's manage bookmarks by folder!
- You do NOT need to re-register bookmarks when you have changed the browser that you usually use!
- Recommended for those who want to use multiple browser, because it is possible to specify the launching browser for each bookmark.
▼Easy organize bookmarks
- You can manage bookmarks by folder.
- No limit of folder level.
- Because the app has a favicon and thumbnail of web pages, web page you want to see will be found soon.
- You can easily add a bookmark by using "Share" menu of your browser.
- You can sort in any order by dragging the bookmark.
▼Customized to suit your taste
- It is possible to specify the launching browser for each bookmark.
- You can select a view type of bookmarks in List or Grid.
- You can customize a variety of settings to suit your taste. eg: Background color, text color, text size, icon size, etc.
- You can launch this app anytime from status bar icon.
- You can create backup file of bookmarks.
- If you use automatic backup feature, it is okay even if you forgot create backup.
▼Easy to move when change your device
- You can import bookmarks from default browser.
- You can import HTML bookmark file created by browser on pc.
- You can move bookmarks to new device easily by transferring a backup file to new device.
- To get ads, favicons, thumbnails, and check update.
- To import bookmarks from default browser.
- To export bookmarks to default browser.
- To import bookmarks from files in external storage.
- To export bookmarks to files in external storage.
- To create shortcut to home screen.
- To show icon in status bar when Android system has booted.
☆Ad-free License key
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/HTossy
Improvement of "Go Parent Folder" button.
Support Android default shortcut function.
Fixed some of bugs.
Wrote text in command buttons.
Wrote summary in some setting items.
Implemented importing feature in introduction dialog.
Support some Languages.
Support some HTML file format.
Fix some bugs and issues.
"Sort when show browser" setting was added.